It's possible to create revenue reports for one or multiple events. Go to 'Reports' in the top bar.
Here you can choose which events you want to include in the report. You can choose between:
- All events
- Events in a specific gate
- One or multiple specific events
You can choose to only look at sales during a specific time-period.
If you want, you can merge price types and hide empty values. This will make the report clearer.
You can also group by event so that you won't see all the shops separately.
It can take a while for the export to be generated, dependent on the size. On the right of your screen, you will see your latest reports. When the export is complete, you can download your information as shown below:
The export has several columns. Below, you can find the meaning per column:
- Current price: Current price of the ticket/upsell/price type
- Sold: Number of items sold (not the resold ones), including tickets that are invalidated/ converted or sold in that period
- Gross (Currency): Gross revenue in this period from this item, including potential refunds in this period
- Invalidated: Number of items invalidated in this period
- Converted: Number of items converted in this period, including invalidated tickets. Since all conversions also invalidate, conversions can never be higher than invalidations
- Refunded: Sum of (currency) refunded for this item
- Withheld: Sum of (currency) that was not-refunded/extra-refunded compared to the original item price. Note, you may see a negative price if you have refunded more than the price of the ticket
- Sold NET: Gross revenue minus Refunded (withheld is included)
- Resold: Number of resells on ticket market in this period of this item (does not affect Sold at all)
- Current VAT%: Current amount of VAT set on the total price of the item
- VAT (Currency): Sum of VAT withdrawn from all the (NET) item-price combined
NET ex VAT (Currency): Sold NET minus VAT