Under the tab 'Reports’ > ‘Orders’, you can create an order report.
It is possible to export order data for one or multiple events. Every order export will supply you with the following data:
- Order: This is the automatic order number created by the Jeike system.
- Market: Provides you with the insight into the primary and secondary ticket sales.
- Phone number: The phone number of the visitor responsible for the order.
- Email: The email address of the visitor.
- First name/ Last name: First and last name of the visitor responsible for the order.
- Birthday: Date of birth.
- Gender: Male or female.
- Country/ City/ Zipcode/ Address: Address details (Country, city, zip code, street, and house number)
- Tickets: The sum of tickets/items in this order.
- Amount: The total price of the order.
- Paid with credits: Sum of currency paid by credits. Note, that the sum could be the same or less than the sum specified in the "Amount" column.
- Invalidate: Number of items invalidated in the order.
- Resold: Number of items in this order resold on the secondary ticket market.
- Refunded: Sum (currency) refunded to the visitor.
- Refunded via Credits: Sum (currency) in credits refunded to the visitor. Note, that the sum could be the same or less than the amount specified in the "Refunded" column.
- NET Tickets: Sum of tickets/items the visitor has left when creating the export.
- NET Amount: Sum of currency left in this order when creating the export.