JEIKE prevents ticket fraud and scalping. Tickets sold through JEIKE are registered on the blockchain and connected to visitors’ smartphones, eradicating fraud.
The dashboard of JEIKE provides you with insights into your event. Monitor your sales, browse your customer data and manage your events and blocks in the dashboard.
Log in with your username and password:
Using the Jeike platform
JEIKE prevents ticket fraud and scalping. Tickets sold through JEIKE are registered on the blockchain and connected to visitors' smartphones, eradicating fraud.
How do the Jeike tickets work?
The QR-codes are dynamic: the codes change continuously every few seconds. That is why we make it:
- Impossible for ticket scalpers to make copies of the QR codes or print a stationary QR code
- Impossible to enter a venue with a print screen
- Important that both the visitor and venue personnel have access to an active internet connection - although we do offer an offline feature for fans entering your venue
With the Jeike Scanner, you can read and validate the QR-code of the visitor. Furthermore, our QR-codes are dynamic. Therefore, they cannot be forged or copied with a screenshot, protecting both the event organiser and the fan from counterfeited tickets and the resale of tickets at a price higher than face value.
How does a visitor access the tickets?
The visitor can access the tickets in a choice of three different ways:
- First, your fan can download and open the Jeike Ticketing App (downloadable in the
- Your fan can open the confirmation email, click the "Open my Tickets" button, open the Jeike website and log in to their ticket wallet.
- Or, your fan can log in to our website: