If you have previously organised an event via Jeike, not all points in this checklist are relevant to you.
Payment service provider
Currently we accommodate Stripe or Mollie, passing on our savings from bulk volume to you, however if you have another payment service provider (PSP) that you would like to use, please let us know.
- Title (and subtitle)
- Location (address)
- Date and times (start and end time)
- Cover photo: Landscape. PNG or JPG file type. Minimum 640x480 resolution - but 10MB max.
- Marketing text about the event (max 1500 characters)
- Text for the confirmation email (max 1000 characters)
Location data (Unplaced event)
- Your pools + capacity per pool
- Blocks (if needed)
- Location data (Seated event)
Your seating map and visual floorplan are built by our development team. We need 6 days to build the floorplans including 1 adjustment*, from the moment the information below is received. After your floorplan is created we give you access to the floorplan through the dashboard and you can setup your event.
* The 6 days are only possible if you respond with your feedback within 1 working day after the first version of your floorplan has been delivered. Every day that you respond later will be added to the 6 working days. If an additional adjustment has to be made after the delivery of the floorplan, it will take 3 extra working days.
- Row and seat numbers, shown in a seating map
- Entrances to be shown per row/seat
- Ranks or sections **
- Capacity (number of seats per rank/section)
- Wheelchairs and the rules of sales, for example: do seats need to be removed from the hall if a wheelchair place is sold?
** If you only have 1 rank, you may want attendees to have a choice of different sections, such as 'downstairs' and 'balcony'. You have to write this down as well.
Ticket and shop details
It is possible to create multiple shops. For example a shop for regular sales and a shop for presale where sales open earlier. The following information is required per the desired shop:
- Ticket type (single, combination tickets, group tickets, upsells)
- Name ticket (viewable by attendee)
- Ticket description (optional)
- Prices (including price structure and VAT)
- How many tickets are attendees allowed to purchase in total per shop?
- Start and end time sales
Contact details for support
Jeike tries to answer as many support questions as possible, but sometimes we need your help or we need to forward a customer to you. We would like to receive the contact details (email address or form on a website) which we can share with the customer.
Appointment with Jeike
We can schedule a first appointment within 3 working days after receiving the signed contract and set up the entire event together. If you have all the information complete, it is theoretically possible to go on sale the same day. In practice, we often see that information is still missing or that the event needs to be checked by others and that going live with the sale 6 working days after signing the contracts is feasible. In the case of a seated event, 6 working days are added to build the floorplan.
After the first appointment, you can get started in the dashboard, and in the future, you can create events and put them up for sale.
If the Jeike service employees are going to set up the event for you, please take a maximum of 3 working days into account. If a floor plan has to be built, time will add up, as the event only can be set up when the floor plan is complete.
Notify JEIKE of your first sale, this way we can monitor and make sure everything goes well.
In the future, you only need to notify Jeike in the event of a major sale (at least 2 weeks upfront).