If the JEIKE’S service employees are going to set up the event for you, please take a maximum of three working days into account. If a floor plan has to be built, time will add up, as the event only can be set up when the floor plan is complete.
- Title (and subtitle)
- Location (address)
- Date and time (both start and end)
- Cover photo - landscape PNG or JPG file. Minimum 640x480 resolution, with a 10MB maximum file size
- Marketing text about your event (maximum 1,500 characters)
- Text for a confirmation email (maximum 1,000 characters)
Location data (unplaced event)
- Your pools and capacity per pool
- Blocks (if needed)
Location data (seated event)
Your seating map and visual floorplan are built by our development team. After your floorplan is created we give you access to the floorplan through the dashboard and you can set up your event.
- Row and seat numbers, shown in a seating map
- Entrances to be shown per row/seat
- Ranks or sections *
- Capacity (number of seats per rank/section)
- Wheelchairs and the rules of sales, for example: do seats need to be removed from the hall if a wheelchair place is sold?
*If you only have one rank, you may want attendees to have a choice of different sections, such as 'downstairs' and 'balcony'. You have to write this down as well.
Ticket and shop details
It is possible to create multiple shops. For example, a shop for regular sales and a shop for presale where sales open earlier. The following information is required per the desired shop:
- Ticket type (single, combination tickets, group tickets, upsells)
- Name ticket (viewable by attendee)
- Ticket description (optional)
- Prices (including price structure and VAT)
- How many tickets are attendees allowed to purchase in total per shop?
- Start and end time sales